Overnight Care Services
In-home care does not stop at the end of the day. We also provide overnight care so you or your loved one can rest comfortably through the twilight hours.
You may need overnight care if you or someone close to you feel uncomfortable being left alone or need extra support during the night. One-to-one nightly care from one of our fully trained caregivers means someone is there to assist with toilet breaks, administering medication, or checking on them during the night.
Everybody is different and each situation is unique, which is why our overnight care is tailored to you. With a dedicated night-time caregiver present, help is available at any time at a moment’s notice.
It can be daunting to acknowledge that overnight care may be needed. Let us put your mind at ease – speak to our friendly team and find out how we can help you or loved one!
Why You May Need Overnight In-Home Care?
Overnight care can ease one’s anxiety about being left alone at night. It also helps in many other ways, including:
- Support with administering medication through the night
- Assisting with toilet breaks
- Help for changing position in bed, particularly after an operation or injury
- Better overall health by being able to rest peacefully through the night
- Someone on hand for those living with progressive conditions such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, etc.
- Extra peace of mind for your family knowing someone is on-hand at all times
Above all else, finding reliable overnight care is sometimes the deciding factor in allowing people to stay in their own home, rather than considering nursing homes.