WE PROVIDE IN-HOME CARE IN KANE COUNTY!
In Home Personal Services specializes in non-medical senior care in the comfort of your own home right here in Kane County and the surrounding area. Our system allows our clients to choose from hourly services all the way to 24-hour live-in care. We offer competitive hourly rates and special senior services that is unique in our industry. Our caregivers offer non-medical services to seniors in the Kane County area. Please call us today to schedule a free assessment or drop us a line in our contact form. Thank you for your interest in senior care in Kane County!
CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY 847.915.4797
In Home Personal Services is redefining in-home care and providing exceptional options to meet the specific needs of any individual. Our non-medical home care can be scalable from just one hour per day to around the clock care. Our support allows your loved one to live in the comforts of their home, where ever home may be, and all the while providing peace of mind for their loved ones.
Non-medical home care is a service that helps those in need by assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs) in order to continue living life from the comfort of his or her own home. Basically non-medical in-home care focuses on helping seniors with a set of daily tasks so that they can get through their activities in a safe and healthy manner. The help needed depends may depend on the seniors’ age, environment, and health condition. Some seniors need help to maintain and continue their favorite activities, which they have been doing for years like gardening, reading, walk through the woods, etc. Others might need more pressing help like – showering, taking medications, grocery shopping, etc.
Our in-home care extends to Personal Care, Respite Care, Companion Care, Post Discharge Care, Emergency Home Care, Live-In Care, Hygiene Care, Incontinence Care, Alzheimer’s Care, Parkinson’s Care, Arthritis Care, Overnight Care, and more!
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: CLOSED
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
CITIES WE SERVE IN KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN KANE COUNTY
**IMMEDIATE NEED IN KANE COUNTY, IL**
Part Time & Full-Time Positions Available
As a caregiver, you will provide non-medical care to In Home Personal Services’ clients. You will provide assistance in activities of daily living, housekeeping, personal laundry, shopping, meal preparation, dressing, bathing, and companionship to an individual in his or her own personal residence.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in-home services or healthcare
- Must complete at least 8 hours of training annually as required by the IDPH Administrative Code or maintain certification under the Health Care Worker Registry as a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the IDPH Service Definitions and Limitations under the Illinois Administrative Code Section 245.40
- Assist IHPS clients with activities of daily living ensuring both the safety of the client while encouraging them to maintain as much independence as possible
- Observe for changes in client condition and report all observations and concerns to the Supervisor
- Provide timely, accurate and thorough documentation of observations, changes in condition, and/or occurrences in accordance with IHPS policies and procedures
- Maintain daily time records according to company policies and guidelines
- Participate in all mandatory in-services, meetings and quality assurance reviews as requested by state regulations or company policy
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- PTO Available