WE PROVIDE IN-HOME CARE IN BREVARD COUNTY!
In Home Personal Services specializes in non-medical senior care in the comfort of your own home right here in Brevard County and the surrounding area. Our system allows our clients to choose from hourly services all the way to 24-hour live-in care. We offer competitive hourly rates and special senior services that is unique in our industry. Our caregivers offer non-medical services to seniors in the Brevard County area. Please call us today to schedule a free assessment or drop us a line in our contact form. Thank you for your interest in senior care in Brevard County!
CALL OUR OFFICE TODAY 321.984.0706
In Home Personal Services is redefining in-home care and providing exceptional options to meet the specific needs of any individual. Our non-medical home care can be scalable from just one hour per day to around the clock care. Our support allows your loved one to live in the comforts of their home, where ever home may be, and all the while providing peace of mind for their loved ones.
Non-medical home care is a service that helps those in need by assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs) in order to continue living life from the comfort of his or her own home. Basically non-medical in-home care focuses on helping seniors with a set of daily tasks so that they can get through their activities in a safe and healthy manner. The help needed depends may depend on the seniors’ age, environment, and health condition. Some seniors need help to maintain and continue their favorite activities, which they have been doing for years like gardening, reading, walk through the woods, etc. Others might need more pressing help like – showering, taking medications, grocery shopping, etc.
Our in-home care extends to Personal Care, Respite Care, Companion Care, Post Discharge Care, Emergency Home Care, Live-In Care, Hygiene Care, Incontinence Care, Alzheimer’s Care, Parkinson’s Care, Arthritis Care, Overnight Care, and more!
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: CLOSED
24 HOURS A DAY
7 DAYS A WEEK
CITIES WE SERVE IN BREVARD COUNTY
IMMEDIATE JOB OPENINGS IN BREVARD COUNTY
**IMMEDIATE NEED IN MELBOURNE, FL**
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Must be available nights and weekends
– Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
– Maintain a working knowledge of all IHPS policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
– Ensure all Florida AHCA regulations outlined in the Administrative Code pertaining to Home Health, Home Services, and Home Nursing Agency are upheld.
– Establish and maintain strong relationship with IHPS vendors and caregivers.
– Collaborate with IHPS team members to identify the needs of new and existing clients are met. Ensure that all client related information is complete and accurate.
– Respond promptly to all staffing requests and needs.
– Ensure that all client records and other documentation is up-to-date and compliant with IHPS policies and procedures and AHCA regulations.
– Safeguard any documentation containing private or individually identifiable information according to HIPAA and other regulations.
– Responsible for recruiting, screening, and familiarizing new caregivers with IHPS standards and expectations.
– Ensure quality control and profitability through ongoing oversight of the level of care provided to each client and the daily rate of services.
– Document and address any concerns and improvement needs or care related challenges that are brought to our attention concerning caregivers.
– Participates in all mandatory in-services, meetings, and quality reviews in accordance with company policy and/or state regulations.
– Be available during all hours of operation for IHPS, including some nights and weekends.
– Performs all other duties as determined by the Administrator.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Excels in a fast paced environment.
– Organized and detail oriented.
– Manages time and schedules effectively.
– Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
– Computer literacy on basic MS WORD, MS EXCEL, and MS OUTLOOK.
– At least (1) year of experience in home services or health care.
– A team player willing to jump in and assist team members with problem solving and providing care.
– Exudes a passion and desire to care for the elderly.
– Must successfully pass a criminal background check in accordance with the Florida Statutes; XXXI; 435.05
– Must submit to and have negative results in a drug and alcohol screening.
– Copy of certification/licensure if applicable.
– Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation for field work.
– Must be eligible for employment in the United States.
Call today to set up your interview! 321.984.0706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org